Thursday, April 30, 2009

normal behavior

len: I think some people shouldn't have to adhere to standard norms of behavior. Like you especially. so if you do this don't try to evaulate the normalcy of it. it's not normal. but you're not normal.

me: why me especially? wtf does that mean? you make me sound like some crazy erratic person.

len: ...

me: What, you think I'm mentally unstable now?

len: You are not normal.

me: ?

It's not like I come into the office naked or innapropriately grope people or fart in public places.

len: no, it's like more internalized than that. the crazy isn't on the outside. it's like on the inside. you're socialized to act normally but you find outlets for your inner crazy.

me: so you're saying i'm not like the guy who came into my office wearing like kilts and ate pie out of a garbage can, and he didn't shower

len: no, you're more original than that. but i bet that guy had a crush on you.

me: oh my god!! he did how did you know?

len: i swear, the crazies know you. they see pas t the facade of a relatively well adjusted person who talks faitrly intelligently about politics and has good manners. all the pewople who really really love you have some sort of weird dark shit going on. thy]re hiding their internal weirdness. and you're like a crazy magnet and when they're near you they like start vibrating and feel the need to act out. and they know you understadn them on some level. your soulmates are really weird poeple pretending to benormal. and they can relx in your presence becasue it's like oh here's a nice cute girl who is so fucking crazy she won't judge me.

me: kilt guy wasn't hiding anything. and i don't think he was dark, just unshowered and he's not my soulmate. as far as i know.

len: he's a bad example., but whatever, you like weird fucked up people too. you're all kindred spirit with them. normal people bore you and make you pouke. yoe have no interest in getting coffee with them

me: you make me sound liek a serial killer.

len: no you're just very diane arbus without the photography.

and indian

me: so i need to find myself like a furry robert downey jr.?

len: that was an aweful movie.

me: i know it was the bigges tpiece of shit. i wanted my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment