Thursday, April 9, 2009

This was Then: IM from a Long Time Ago

me: this is my sister's definition of love:
Meeting Street Cafe
220 Meeting St
Providence, RI 02906
Phone: (401) 273-1066
oh wait that's not it

that's the address for meeting street cafe that's not the definititon of love

K: thank god

me: it's about accepting another person in their totality

K: i think meeting street is over rated crap

me: and it's not about lust at all. i get where she's going but that's all theoretical. in reality i think that part is bullshit.

K: yeah. i side with you. not that love can't be extremely generous. But it grows in tension

me: tension, yes. but i think love is about a psychic connection. Someone has access to your psychic roadmap. it's primal. And it's about balancing love and hate . ikt's much mroe dynamic than just accepting someone. Although accepting is part of it. accepting isnt growth though.or maybe it is. i don't know

K: ? no i don't hate the people i love

me: i think the reality of love is that you're with your best friend and your worst enemy all at once, because of the level of unusual access you have to one another. but i read this in necessary losses. it's the only book i've ever returned because it offended me on so many levels. but i'm impressionable and believe everything i read.

K: NO wrong lol

me: it's TRUE you don't want to believe it but it's true

K: I ahve no enemies except for puneet and i don't lvoe him

me: you ahte your parents a little bit the people you're closest to are the people you're going to have tension with and hate a little

K: That's not about hate or enemies. It's about hope and dashed expectations. Love is the hope for love and loved ones fail you

me: no, that's expectation stemming from romanctic delusion that's not love. i'm not talking about enemies hate, i'm talking about feeling misunderstood/disconnected blame-hate

K: I want to know what love is I want you to tell me

me: Can we be serious instead of song lyrsidc?

K: ishk ishk

me: and it's "i want you to show me." my sister's like, whatever, lust goes away anyway it's habituation.

K: Sorry, my eighties crappy music brain is rotting

me: either that or she's an old soul and i'm the one who is retarded

K: I don't see the point in the exercise of articulation

me: you have to be able to define wht you want

K: :) NO

me: otherwise you're floating through life with blinders on

K: You don't 'want love' the way you want a screen writing job

me: don't do that

K: do what

me: don't patronize me.

K: I fall in love twice a month it's like my period. I worry when i'm off a couple days

me: can i steal that?

K: yeah

me: what are you to do when you hit menopause

K: I i'll be freee to fuck with abandon

me: recessary losses

K: I gotta work

me: no you don't. it's all about relinquishing expectations and accepting loss as a path to growth

K: some of us work for the meager salaries we're given

me: it's depressing. i don't know that i believe it. I think it's just consolation for people with sad lives.

K: I"M GOING! STOP SOTP

me:

K: SOPT SOPT!

No comments:

Post a Comment