Monday, March 22, 2010

Sometimes what you need is right at your fingertips...

S mentioned that my dad looks like Salman Rushdie. I said, "No, I've always thought Homi Bhaba looks like Salman Rushdie." S wanted to see a side-by side. So I googled Homi Bhaba and saw that he already knows Salman Rushdie and that they even hang out and have pictures taken together in which they stand side-by-side and can easily be mistaken for one another. Seriously, can you even like, tell them apart in this photo? Actually, looking at this photo, I think my dad looks more like Homi Bhaba than Salman Rushdie.http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/i/partypictures/09_30_08/GCLS02.jpg

God, the interwebs never ceases to amaze me. If the internet was a person, it would be your most thoughtful/enabling friend. The one who encourages all of your stalking tendencies and even does some of your recon for you. And brings you cupcakes when you're sad. Then you realize that the interwebs is everyone's friend like that and it makes you feel cheap and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment