Monday, March 8, 2010

Three Random Realizations

1. Glass bangles are the best; they break, rip your flesh open, you bleed. And yet there's something oddly satisfying about this. I can't quite articulate it.

2. Gavin Newsom and Joanna Newsom are cousins? Really? How did I miss this?

3. I know I'm going to get shot for saying this, but I don't get the Sam Worthington thing. Really, I feel such flat emotions for him. He's too clean, too militaristic-looking, there's something annoying about the way he talks, the glasses seemed like a poser-ish attempt to look smart/sensitive/interesting. God, he bores me. He reminds me of a particular type of vanilla lacrosse player I went to high school with. I have similar feelings for Ryan Reynolds. I don't get it. Serious yawn-fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment