Saturday, May 9, 2009

Venus square Neptune. Karmic delusions about love. It's like Sunset Junction, the Bermuda triangle of LA. Does Sunset go East-West or North-South? I don't know. I used to get lost here all the time, the first three years in LA, despite pretty good navigational skills. I still get lost in love. This is the basic and fundamental similarity between Sunset Junction and my heart. I can't trust my intuition, I can't trust myself with either of these things. So I don't. I throw up my hands and trust what other people tell me. Which is a pretty stupid strategy too.

"It's one of two karmic imbalances on your chart. You're lucky. Most people have several. You have only two. Sun opposition Pluto, and Venus square Neptune. But you'll work it out. It might take some time, some years, maybe. But you'll work it out."

I guess I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment