Friday, October 23, 2009

Fashion Bitches

On last night's episode of Project Runway, Milla Jovovich turned to Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and Heidi Klum at the end of the show in tears, "I don't know how you guys do it," she said, referring to the elimination of one designer every week. And they all just shrugged and smiled.

Here's how they do it, Milla Jovovich. They're all heartless little bitches who kind of enjoy watching someone's dream get quashed. That's how they do it. I'm just saying. I love the show, I watch it every week. I kind of hope Christopher wins and not that snobby Irena. Shirin was robbed. But those judges suck. In my head, I categorize people as people I would want to invite to my house to dinner and people I wouldn't. And I would not want to have any of those judges over to my house for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment