Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What I Learned

On the way to work, there is a street called NORMAL. It is a block away from The Institute for Blindness. Padma Lakshmi does bed-picnics. I do these but prefer throw-pillow living room picnics. She also visits the Ganesh Temple on Bowne Street, which, I can attest, has the best dosas in the canteen basement. Artichokes are the funnest vegetable to eat. Chimpanzees feel a greater degree of empathy and desire for cooperation with humans than with their own species. I like humble people. Thom Yorke is allowed to do whatever he wants. Few things annoy me more than people who don't know the volume of their own voices. I like sitting on tree trunks. Driving over a curb can knock off your hub cap. My car apparently has four of these. Well, now three. Some people don't like chocolate. Sometimes architects like to show off. October is often a happy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment