Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IM. Today.

T: Dude, you wrote this really deep piece and I was kind of into it, and then you posted a dog in a frog outfit at the bottom.

Me: I know. it wasn't intentional. Jo and I were talking about dressing dogs in halloween costumes and whether it's cruel or cute. I vote cute.

T: it was startling. don't do that again.

Me: what, post pictures of dogs in costumes?

T: no, it's not the dog in a costume, it's the curation. keep complex thoughts and dogs in costumes in separate places.

Me: I have trouble compartmentalizing.

T: God, don't we all know it.

1 comment:

  1. I would argue that there's a certain unexplored complexity in dressing dogs in costumes. Or so says the woman who watched as one rather zealous pet owner dressed her chihuahua in eight different costumes over the course of an hour-long shoot.

    ReplyDelete