Tuesday, November 17, 2009

IM. Today.

T: I read on your blog that you cut your thumb open and I just wanted to make sure you don't have tetanus or something.

Me: thanks. I'm ok.

T: i also wasn't sure if it was a made-up story or like real. but i assumed it was real because you're a little accident prone.

Me: i know.

T: ans i was there when you did that weird interpretive dance thing in the snow i think you were doing a george w. bush impression and you slipped on ice and dislocated your knee.

Me: OMG! You remember that! that was years ago! it was even before he came into office. i was demonstrating what a retard he was.

T: I know. and then you were like a retard in a cast.

Me: i had to take the cripple shuttle to class for weeks.

T: i know. it came to the dorm. and it was hard for you to get on. even with crutches. i felt bad for you. it was in the middle of winter.

Me: you have such a good memory.

Me: can you do me a favor and forget that incident?

Me: Please?

T: no. i cherish my memories.

Me: fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment