Sunday, November 22, 2009

IM. Today

T: What is up with all the snark?

Me: What?

T: What do you have against hardworking Spence students or hardworking celebrities?

Me: I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were a staunch defender of either of these entities.

T: Well, considering I am a Spence alum who is now a celebrity, I have strong opinions of both.

Me: Oh my God. I can't believe you were Gwyneth Paltrow all this time and you never told me. Or wait, you could also be Kerry Washington. They both went to Spence.

T: Why do you know this stuff? You've been in LA too long. I agree with you about Natalie though. She should stay home. I can't stand her. Also I can't tell her apart from Keira Knightley.

Me: EXACTLY! I say that all the time.

T: Please get the snark out of your system. I understand that the blog is your outlet for daily expression, But please leave poor Justin long alone. What has he ever done to you?

Me: Destroyed my Apple-related world.

T: if you want free products from them, you'll just have to find a way to do it yourself instead of scapegoating those who already benefit from a relationship with them

Me: No, you're right. There's no need for resentment towards Justin Long. He looks like such a vampire though. Ick.

T: There's no need for resentment towards anyone. People are allowed to eat wherever they want, Aditi. Even Chloe Sevigny. Even Adrian Grenier.

Me: Fine. You're right. Thanks for the perspective. I feel humbled.

T: That's what I'm here for.

No comments:

Post a Comment